A couple of weeks ago were contacted by the co-founder of a cool online store called the NY Vape Shop. He’s so excited about the products that are being sold because they are a) high-quality and b) affordable.
As you guys probably know, Aaron and I love cannabis-related gear, just like we love good deals. We were more than happy to agree to review their popular E-Clipse Dry Herb Vaporizer (retails about $140 USD) so our followers could learn about healthy ways to toke on-the-go, and so their site could receive more exposure.
Aaron and I will only be honest when we do reviews. Why? Because it’s not about the free gear, however cool that it is. At the end of the day, we want our friends and followers to know which bud and products to stay away from, and which ones to invest in right away.
Regarding the E-Clipse Dry Herb Vaporizer, Aaron and I give two thumbs up.
At the end of the day, we love it. Here are a few reasons why:
- The hand-held vaporizer is really easy to use
- It’s one of the healthiest ways to ingest marijuana!
- It heats up really fast. Like, really, really fast (past 400 degrees F)
- The vaporizer shuts off after 5 minutes of inactivity, which conserves energy
- It is easy to clean and easy to reload
- The product has a very appealing aesthetic and feels as if it was made with quality materials
- There is only one con, and that is that the vaporizer could be bigger. At the same time, this is great for convenience and for discreet use. So, in reality, that could be a plus. Because of this confusing “con/pro” point, we gave the product a 4.7 score out of 5.
Let’s toke about it.
Please comment your thoughts below and please share this review!